Sunday, March 4, 2012

Being a Medium/Psychic/Intuitive, Blah Blah Blah

I just want to say that I HATE LABELS.

I think as soon as we label ourselves "something" we become that and can not be anything else.  "Oh your a medium?"  "No I am a large."  I mean seriously, how do I answer about what I do?

I guess if we are going to label me anything I will accept the fact that I am Celeste.  I am an individual who has a unique perspective on the world and at times knows more about a person then they realize.  I really find it quite funny when I know things about their deceased loved ones and I never met them, but to call me a Medium, urrrr, I just don't like it.

It is like people get to know you for a specific part of who you are and label you as....
"You need to talk to this lady, she is an amazing medium," but really, I am just an amazing Celeste.  Or maybe you don't think I am amazing and just so so and that's okay too, but you are reading this so you must love me anyway.

I don't think there should be distinctions, Psychic, Medium, etc, they should all have one focus and that is to be a healer.  If you want to label me something, call me a Healer, or like my son, call me a weirdo.  I really don't mind, I have embraced the fact that my normal is weird for some people.  However, when you call me a Medium there really isn't an understanding of what I am really doing, giving messages that are meant for healing. 

These messages I post here are not just for me, they are meant for others, never sure when or how they will get to them but they are meant for growth and healing.  I want to be the fertilizer in the Garden, originally I thought Sunshine and Rain, but that's your job, I just want to fertilize the potential. 

So remember, just call me Celeste.  Tend to your spiritual garden and be blessed knowing that you are not just a label, you are you, a unique individual that has great potential to grow and be whatever you choose to be.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, I've been asking the universe for some pretty, well what some would call tall orders, but why not shoot for the stars...but yes, I can see where people will get weirded out by knowing someone is a psychic, medium, etc. I personally don't mind being around anyone who is because yeah sure my skeletons are exposed, but I don't care...because I feel a person should love ALL of you if they're going to be your friend. I'm pretty much an open book as it is...I will tell you if you ask...so really it's not too much different speaking verbally or not. I think when most non-spiritual people think of a medium, they think of it as either fake or as something from a circus side show or something from a 2am commercial. I believe it is a gift used for healing...yes, healing...shoot, I've gone to a palm reader a couple of times in my younger years, but I was in a way looking for guidance/healing. I feel like as soon as you say I am a medium/psychic, of course people will start coming to you for answers, but I slightly fear some people will come around because that is all they want...ya know what I mean...the fake people. I don't know, I personally get uncomfortable asking for help a lot. I don't ever ever ever want anyone to feel that I am using them. Granted yes it is tempting to go to certain people with "answers", but I don't like to burden these people with these things. I feel it is something I need to try to learn on my own in my own spiritual quest. Lots of times I don't even know what questions I want to ask...I don't even know my own blockages many times...huh...maybe that is what I should ask spirit for...is figuring these blockages out so I can work on them better...but yeah, I've never really been one for fame. I don't like glorifying others too much and I don't want them to glorify me...we are all just people with our goods and bads. Granted if a person can play the piano beautifully, great, play the piano for the world to hear, but the secret is for it not to go to your head. For I know that anyone that flies too high is like Icarus' wings...they melt when flying too close to the sun...fly moderately. That is one reason why I hate people to glorify me too much..sure I like compliments, we all do, but I try very hard to keep balanced about it. Just a thought...say I had a ton of money and announced to the world that I wanted to help people, I'd personally be turned off by the flood of "greed" that would be coming at me. Sure, everyone would like help, but I prefer to go to the humble one in the back, that silently calls for help internally. I'd pick him because I know he REALLY needs it. For if he was begging, he could be fake...but this man in the back doesn't have the greed...and I'd rather help that person over the others. When going to Morocco, I saw many poor. I wanted to help the world, I cried so so hard when I couldn't help them all. I had no money over there and really wanted to pick up each and every one of them. I learned that even though I wanted to help all, I couldn't...and that was ok. but again, if I had that extra dollar, I'd rather go find that woman off in the back ally digging through the trash to feed her child. Rambled a little more than I expected :) So yeah, when someone says you're a medium...yeah...maybe you should start the trend...say no, I'm a healer...because people don't think of it that way...and that is what they SHOULD be coming to you for...healing...even if it is closure for the dead loved one they didn't get to say goodbye to. So yeah, I like that...a "healer with extra talents". :)

    ReplyDelete