Sunday, July 15, 2012

Confronting past lives

I am facing a dilemma of meeting someone that I know I had a past life with.  I am not sure if this individual is aware of this past life but the emotional stuff from that life has come back to taunt me.  I realize that this is something that needs to be put to sleep for me.  I am really just not sure how this is going to help me in my growth this life time.  I am curious to see how a past life relationship that was full of quite a bit of laughter and love showing back up in this life time in a totally different way is going to play out.  Though I know being around the individual from this past life makes me feel peaceful.  So odd....

I am meeting a lot of old friends from past lives and I am starting to watch it all begin to mix and I am curious to see how it all falls into place.  Curiouser and curiouser, that is what I am saying after falling down this rabbit hole.

Be well, be blessed and watch that first step in the Garden, it can be a doozy.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, i would LOVE to meet those i've known in other lives.
    since this entry is a few months old, have you met these people/person?
    if so, how did it work out?

    ReplyDelete