Monday, July 9, 2012

Something that is bugging me....

So much misinformation out there, how do we know who is telling the truth. 

So growth with spirituality is the same as anything else, we develop and at some point we stop be it because of our own fears, or we have reached what feels right for us, and/or maybe we have died.  Just like those who take Karate, you go as far as you want to, you can keep going or you stop when you feel you have achieved what you are seeking. 

I love watching Ghost Hunting shows, Psychic Detective and other various interesting shows because they amuse me.  Well, I was not so amused by Dead Files on the Travel Channel the other night.

So what happened that had me less than amused?

A family called the detective and Psychic in to help with a Haunted House problem.  She does a walk through and starts cussing out people who communicate with the dead, "come talk to me, come on, come talk to me."  Stating that encouraging the spirits to communicate traps them here.

First of all, UGH, second of all, UGH.  When she is questioned as to why the person she drew was actually the individual who committed the murders verses a real victim she makes an excuse.  "Well she is still killing and she has spirit trapped in their death state.  They are stuck here suffering."  She goes on to make this weird long winded explanation that she is either using the deads suffering to grow stronger so she can kill or she is living in her own purgatory suffering the way they suffered.  Another bang my head against the desk moment.

So I meditated and I asked spirit, "In anyway am I causing harm to you or to the others I talk to?"
"No," I got clear as day.

I have been shown since I was small that they can travel wherever they want and whenever they want.
Please remember, I have had an NDE, I experienced death and I know what the difference is for me.  I know what it is like there and feel a strong connection.

So wait, let me bullet point this and make my life easier.

1.  If someone dies suddenly or violently they may not realize they are dead, they then are confused and can sometimes hang around sites and location looking for answers.  They are not suffering in a physical sense but they are trying to figure out why people can't see them.  It is frustrating to say the least.

2.  Some events are so violent and require so much energy that they get trapped in a location and replay.  We, or a physical medium, can experience that and also feel what their death was like.  This can feel like they are trapped but it is the energy of the moment, not them. 

3.  By us communicating with spirit we do not trap them here.  There are two types we usually come into contact, those who have passed and are living their "lives" on the other side, and those that are lost.  The ones that are lost are eager to talk to us and can often find their release once communication has been open.  Those that travel in between to communicate are happy to do so. 

I like to equate it to having a Skype conversation, for those who do not know what this is, it is a program where you talk through your computer via a web cam. 

I have been doing these for years and have never had a spirit get "stuck" with me and have NEVER had spirits left behind at peoples homes, unless they are already there.  I find it hard to accept this thought process.  Some of the more gifted mediums I have talked to, those who are more highly evolved have the same opinion as I do.

Yes energies get left behind, negative ones, but they are nothing more than energy and all energy can be molded and changed to find purity and happiness.

So yes, I am off my soap box.

How does your Garden Grow?

2 comments:

  1. doesn't it make you want to write to the show, share the/your truth so they can get it right the next time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't about writing the show, it's about them explaining and being more clear.

    ReplyDelete