Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Blog about Blogging

I was sitting here thinking I should blog.  Then I thought, "but what do I want to blog about?"

Blogging, blogging is not just for the benefit of the public.  The public being you poor creatures who read this drivel.  The benefit of blogging is for me to decompress or send out messages that I keep seeing come up again and again.  That is why I blog, it is just as much about myself as for the readers.  I once read that someone said, "I started making my Blog about the people who read it."  I will never do that to you, it is for all of us.

So that being said the word Trust came up a lot in my last few readings.  Learning to trust that spirit is communicating with you, learning to trust those little signs that you feel are just coincidences and so on and so forth.  The biggest problem I know I faced as a child was that I was supposed to trust in God, this being I can't see but not to believe in Ghosts which I had full experiences with.  How am I supposed to trust things that I do not see? 

That is where faith comes in I suppose. 

Faith that these things are real so that you can trust your interaction with them.

I would love to say that I have had faith in God and that he will always provide for me should I ask.  I have been asking for a long time for a lot of things and it feels the universe doesn't quite get to it.  I have been pretty beaten down as of late because I feel like I am forgotten by spirit.  I mean "GOD" cut me some slack here. 

So I say this because I think it is important to remember to trust that your messages are getting out there.  You have to trust the process and have the faith that "GOD" and spirit are over there working things out on their own time.  Things are going to get better, did you know that?  TRUST THAT.

TRUST your truth, TRUST your faith, TRUST.

Trust in yourself, trust in the gifts you will receive. 

Now let me remind everyone of one thing, we can't just put things out there in the world, "I want a new car," with out doing a little work ourselves.  Oh and remember to be specific or you will end up with a broken down car.  ;-)  I would like a newer car that will last five years or more.  Okay, now what do you need to do to make it happen?  Put it out there, trust that this will come to pass and if spirit offers you random opprotunities to make some extra money, DO IT, they are giving you the means to get this vehicle. 

TRUST, and work towards your goals.

How does your Garden Grow?
My seedlings are getting ready to be planted soon.  Come on spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment