Friday, April 5, 2013

Yah I am around

If you wait for updates best place to keep in touch is here:
Facebook

Now that is finished, my story.

I think I have posted about a lot of things a lot of times.  I find that our lives are more like a DNA strand than linear.  (I almost spelled liner instead, lol)

We keep getting hit in the head with the same lessons or experiences so here is something last night that was disturbing. 

I had a dream that my mother was in a wheelchair, she wheeled up to a window and her soul flew out.  Later in the dream my daughter walked up to the window and my mother was outside, her little soul reached out and grabbed my mothers hand and left.  Her body was still there but a friend on the Internet told me that her daughter was seeing my daughter at night in her room.  I had assumed this meant my daughter died in the dream.  I was heart broken and woke up crying.  I went and checked on my daughter it was 3am.  I went back to bed and was turned away from my door, I then heard foot steps coming towards the bed and felt a little one leaning over my face breathing on me, I could feel her hair on my cheeks and I thought I heard her say I love you Mommy but felt afraid to turn around for some reason and in my head I heard, "she isn't really there."  All of the sudden my daughter yelled for me, "Mommy!"  I sat up in bed and said, "what baby?"  She didn't answer, I went in and she was sleeping, I think she may have been astral projecting and that is an amazing gift.  Her energy was strong and it wouldn't surprise me the place she would astral project is to her mother. 

So the point is we can leave our bodies other than just in death.  We can leave our bodies to connect with ones we love who have passed.  Those dreams we have we are visiting a loved one are not usually happening HERE.  Think about it, you are asleep and when you are really with them it isn't in your HEAD it is OUT THERE!.  I don't know why I feel like capitalizing things but it feels so fun!

Astral projection is when you get to leave your LIVING body and experience other locations, places or even visit living members.  I remember my first accidental astral was right to my sisters new house that I had never been too.  I even went up the stairs because my nephew was crying and I rubbed his back.  I remember him looking at me and seeing me, I went to my sisters room and it was 3:23am and she sat up and looked in the doorway, she seemed to know "something" was there.  She rolled back over and went to bed.  She confirmed these events happened at her house the next day when I called her.

The ability to astral travel allows us to have experiences we maybe can't have here.  To even visit places we can't travel to like the great pyramids.  It is a great gift to try and harness and you can do this when in meditation or asleep.  Just something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment