Monday, February 23, 2015

Your BLOG


Today is the day that I stop dying

To please the world

Today is the day that I stop trying

To care for the world

Today is the day that I stop crying

No one ever sees

Today is the day that I stop lying

I start and be me
 
Celeste Lamarre-Vernale
02/23/2015
 
Today this blog is about you, I don't know who you are but I know you are out there.  I know you are tired, and broken.  I know you wait for things to change and feel like you are caged.  I know that you read my blog and say, "I can make changes and get control of my life."  Sometimes you still fall short.  I know you care too much and love too deeply.  I know you are aching and hurting.  I know you need to hear this.  I know, and I have been there.

 

(Oddly this is not about me, not sure who is feeling this way but today is your day my loves.  How does your Garden Grow?)

2 comments: