Monday, April 13, 2015

Compete with no one....

In any job field there seems to be some competitiveness for jobs.  We are always trying to prove ourselves to others. 
  • We are better than.... 
  • We can do more work than.... 
  • We provide more results than....
  • We are smarter than....
  • We have more college than....
  • We have more certificates than.....
We try so hard to prove ourselves to others but more often we prove ourselves by comparing ourselves to other people.  We battle for supremacy over other human beings.  Where has that gotten us?

I am not a better mother than....
I am not a better wife than....
I am a better Medium than....
I am a better house cleaner than....
I am better with my money than....

What if for one freaking moment we stopped.  What if for one moment we said....  No YELLED

I AM GOOD ENOUGH!!!!

I heard from my therapist, yes I went to therapy, that we are always good enough.  Then we decide we want to improve on something, but it has to be for you.  Because you see something in you that is good enough but might be able to be better.  No one should force you to change.  You shouldn't change for more money, love, or friendship.  You should not change for anything except to meet your own personal desire to grow but you DO NOT have to. 

Honestly, our soul craves growth so at some point we will always want to grow but that does not mean we are not good enough.  We are good enough for this very moment, right now.  Tomorrow we might want to work harder at it and that's okay. 

NEVER do it for others....

NEVER DO IT TO BE BETTER THAN....

I HATE being compared to other Mediums, I am ME.  I AM GOOD ENOUGH.  I am not in competition with anyone else.  Everyone else is GOOD ENOUGH.

Work on you and remember at this moment, you are good enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment