Thursday, April 28, 2011

The feeling that things are going to turn around.....

I keep getting the feeling that things will turn around for my family. Maybe because Mercury moved it's rear, but I am not sure of course.

Life hasn't been easy on me and I am sure it isn't peaches for anyone. Life is a challenge, it is what it is. The thing that gets me is how many people just go with the flow and then complain that their life sucks.

I am out there actively seeking ways to improve my life. I want to encourage others to do that, be it finding a new church, meeting new friends, or spending times finding themselves.

Find out what matters the most and chase that goal and dream. The only way life is what you want it to be is if you go after what you want and put in the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment