Friday, April 15, 2011

Sad and Love

Today I was put in a position of thought, and this thought put me in a position of sadness. What does that mean, well, no matter how much I try to focus on the positive, sad sometimes sneaks in right under the surface. See I watch this dog for a friend and he has been pretty badly injured, she has had a stroke of bad luck with her job and doesn't have the money to help the dog. She is trying so hard to get people to take payments but no one will listen. It makes me very sad to think the dog was in pain. I give her credit for pushing forward and trying to get help for this dog. So this sad, this sad isn't MY sad per say. I do not own this dog, therefore my sad isn't pertaining to something I have brought into my life directly. Being a spiritual person as I am though I give LOVE to all and if something with in that realm of all is hurting, I feel sad. When people I love talk to me and they cry, I cry. Silly but true, I cry, I cry like a baby because they are crying, I love them therefore I feel sad with them. Love, if we give love freely than our heart and compassion is equally as HUGE. It runs freely and we can't help but feel sad for those that suffer, be it animal or human. With compassion and that feeling of love and sad we must learn not to let that sad take over our lives. We must feel in the moment and then move on, if it is not ours directly then we need to move forward. I have several friends going through a lot right now, I am going through a lot right now, I do NOT know many people who have it easy right now. Everyone seems to be dealing with changes and shifts in their lives, therefore we need to be more compassionate than ever. We need to not snap quickly or pass judgements on others lives or their choices. This is hard to do but true love and compassion means we learn to accept and embrace people fully, no matter how messed up they seem. So find a moment to be a compassionate, loving human being and know with that, sometimes you will feel others sadness. That is just the way the cookie crumbles. Just eat up those crumbs and move on. If we never know sadness we will not appreciate happiness. If we never know anger we would not appreciate peace. If we never know hatred we would not appreciate love. In the end, it's the ying and yang of life. My cat Fritz, (rest that kitty soul) would tell me, through his purring body that love is unconditional and if you are sad I will lay next to you until you feel happy. He would tell me that happiness is attainable for all if they feel loved. Happiness is attainable by all if they feel loved. So I love you and know that it is the truth. That I love all of humanity, I may not LIKE choices people make but I was taught to love your neighbor and do not pass judgement for that is not our place. If I don't like you, I don't have to hang with you but I will never stop sending love your way. Love you, love yourself, love your neighbor, and even when you no longer can stand someone, send love out to them, it will heal you and them. Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment