Thursday, April 14, 2011

What else.... What else....

In this life so many people complain, I seriously think it is geneticlly coded in some people. They can't find happy and everything that happens to them is someone elses fault. Let's talk about this in detail. My situation, I am financially broke, my husband is sort of looking for a job and I am trying everything I can to bring in income right. So the question goes on to be.... How far do I go? How far do I take this? How many people can I blame. 1. The economy 2. My husband 3. My father for having a stroke (thought it isn't fair) 4. The creditors 5. The government 6. My mother and father for not raising me to be more responsible with my money 7. The college for not engaging my interest more during my "younger" years.... Let's face it, I can go on and on and on. So here it is.... The economy is what it is, I can sit and bitch about it or do the best I can in it. In other words, go back to school, send my husband back to school, go to do anything and everything else I can think of to make extra money. Sell things that I do not need, don't BUY things I don't need. Let's face it, I am totally screwing up my own financial future by some of my decisions. Does one really need to go out to eat every time they visit friends? I make these choices because I want to go have tea with friends, I have no right to bitch about not having money the next day. Instead I can JUST get a pot of tea and leave it at that. $3.50 is different than $24.00. Then there is the tea cups I buy, now that I am going to turn it into a business, it makes sense, before, I was just buying them because I liked them. I can do whatever I want and I can do nothing about it. My husband is making me angry because he won't go back to school and pick a trade school or something. Do something, and you know I have a decision about that too. I can choose to stay with him and let him be lazy and NOT PUSH himself when he should. (I don't care that he doesn't like school he should get more of a degree so he can get a job.) or I can divorce him and look for someone else who has a job and wants to constantly strive to better themselves in some way. Sounds ridiculous right? If I love my husband obviously I am not going to leave him so then what is the point? I AM MAKING THE DECISION TO CHOOSE LOVE OVER FINANCES. People MAKE these decisions every day and they choose north from north west from south to south east to north east and sout west, I mean really we all have CHOICES. We make them every day. If you can say, get a job during the day that would pay better but you prefer working nights, that is your choice, how do you have the right to complain. I mean the bottom line is you are in control. If things are not happening the way you would like them to then change your choices. PUT YOURSELF first because not many people in this world live so selflessly that they will put you first. Truth is, we can't complain because we can always change it. Oh and don't say, "oh well so and so relies on me to help them with," "or my mother needs me during the evenings so I can't have work," that is putting the decision off of yourself and onto someone else. My good friend Jodie needs me to babysitt her kids, as she got a new job. I choose to do this and it works out for both of us. I am also looking for a better job and if my husband gets a job he will start working and I will watch the kids, if I get a job and start working, he will watch the kids. HIS CHOICE, MY CHOICE NOT Jodies choice. People always want to put it off on someone else. Stop, take control and KNOW that all of your choices are not going to please everyone but they are YOUR choices and if people walk out of your life because of that, then they never really supported you in the first place did they. If you are loved unconditionally by someone, they will support you, unless of course your choice involved some sort of pain being inflicted upon yourself. I won't support anyone who chooses to smoke after they are told they have lung cancer. I still l ove them and talk to them but I can not support their choice and I will be verbal about that. Though if they truly love me, they will respect that I have an opinion... Anyway, opoinions are like a stomach, everyone has one! (yes I used stomach instead of the choice word of as*h**e because it is nicer. I don't feel like swearing today.) Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment