Friday, February 18, 2011

Hello Beautiful

So today my thought is, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. It isn't easy for us to always believe.

I there is a new song by Lady Gaga, of all people, that just came out on the radio and it basically states, "You are beautiful because God doesn't make mistakes." Isn't that true? How often do we feel like we are not beautiful.

This is the negative self talk many people fight with daily....
1. I am NOT pretty enough.
2. I hate my hair it's too curly, too straight, too thin, too thick, falling out.
3. I hate my nose, lips, eyes, ears, etc
4. I am fat
5. I am too skinny
6. No one will love me because I am not beautiful.

Truth is, sad as it is, on this earth our ego dictates much of what we say to ourselves. I have been battling my weight for years now and I put value of beauty in my weight. Once I started to see myself as beautiful inside, I started ot adjust my thinking and yes I am still taking the weight off but to be healthy. I am already beautiful after all.

I at times obsess about things I view as flaws, my butt, my eyes, my nose, lips, my teeth, my etc, etc, etc. We all do, it is impossible to keep ego out all the time when ego drives business and advertising. How can I not feel less than.......

How can we all start feeling beautiful?

Touch in with spirit, meditate, ask your guides to show you what your beauty is.

I have a beautiful friend who forgets her beauty I believe. Beauty does not just come out through ones physical appearance, it is more than body. She radiates beauty through the things she makes, through the person she is, she is soft, gentle and beautiful. Sure if she pulls out her human ego she can find faults, if she connects to Jesus, she is perfect. She is perfect and I love her for all of her perfectness and even her egos lack of perfectness. We need to love ourselves for our perceived faults, or we go crazy, that is what unconditional love is.

I sometimes sit in front of the mirror and look at myself. I at first focus in on the body, then upward, the face, the mouth, nose, ears, eyes and once I get to the eyes I see. I see it clearly as I focus in on the eyes, beauty.

Now that is not because I have the most beautiful eyes, but because with my eyes I see the soul. I see the soul of others and I do not see their short comings, though conciously my ego can find them, I push that aside and see their beauty. Beauty is not skin deep, it is the energy we give off, the connections we make, the unique person we are.

So when we wake up today we need to say, "Hello BEAUTIFUL~ Glad you could make it."
Shut the door on ego early, ego will bother you less through the day.

Applaud your beauty, I know I do. I applaud all the beautiful people in my life.

Blessed am I with current friends and future friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment