Saturday, March 26, 2011

Thinking

I was thinking about things, I often do, and I was thinking that some days just seem to become lost. When I say lost, I simply mean that you blink your eyes and it is evening. You at times feel like you have missed the entire point of the day, it just goes by in the blink of an eye doing the mundane. It sort of breaks my heart.

Now I know that not every day can be fantabulously perfect where everything is going to be just about what you WANT to do and most days are about what you have to do, but it is still a little heart breaking. We, as humans create this cycle of, "got to get it done."

What is got to get it done exactly? Well we have to get things done based on it's importance in our life. I mean for some they are things like:
1. I have got to go to work to pay my car payment, rent, etc.
2. I have got to go grocery shopping.
3. I have got to go have breakfast.
4. I have got to go have lunch.
5. I have got to make dinner dinner.
6. I have got to go get my coffee/tea.

I know these seem basic but really, how many times do you go to the grocery store? How much time does that take out of your day? If you go more than once a week you are wasting time. If you can plan your weeks meals out and just do one shopping trip a week you can completely save maybe a half an hour a day for things you enjoy.

Now I know we end up at the grocery store 1-2 times a day because it is "just down the street." That mentality makes us waste time, gas and energy. How about, "I have got to get coffee." Okay for some of you that might be reading this who have not had your morning coffee yet, please avert your eyes, for those who have, you do not NEED to go take 15-20 minutes of your day to go get coffee, you could have it being made at home as you brush your teeth.

Lets face it, we fill our days with little things because we forget to prioritize properly and plan our time accordingly. The only thing that prevents us from having a fantabulous day every day is not giving ourselves times to do something fantabulous.

Now this doesn't take a lot of time, it can just be a cup of tea and a book to read or even, my favorite, just sitting down writing.

So this is my "ASSIGNMENT BLOG READERS" I want you to plan out your week and give yourself 30 minutes to do something that is fantabulous for you. Now you have to decide what is fantabulous, maybe it is just a cup of tea and reading instead of worrying about the dishes in the sink. Whatever it might be, post and let me know about it.

For me, I made this day fantabulous by writing this blog.

Peace and love, keep planting and tending your spiritual garden. Keep growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment