Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Where did God go?

Someone once said, "I always wonder where God went?"
I pondered this in a meditation one time, and I asked, "Where did God go?"
To which I was answered.
"HERE"
Here, God is here, all around us. We are constantly being distracted by the negative that we forget to see the beauty of everything everyday.

Even now, and in general, I usually type these posts with my eyes closed. I sit and try to get out of my way. The idea of God is so grandiose that most people can not fully understand or comprehend. They go to church and pray to an idea that is bigger than them. They pray to Jesus and hope he will lead them to salvation.

What will Jesus lead us to?

Jesus wants us to follow a path, a path of love, light, healing and kindness. We all have special gifts that we are given, special things to learn and grow upon. We are meant to glow as bright as the sun.

People get so wrapped up in how to honor God, how to honor Jesus, when really just sending out your prayers and having faith that you are more than just another soul on this earth. To have faith that you are beautiful, you have a purpose and God wants you to build something beautiful with your talents. That is what honors God, You honor God and Jesus by living. Live well, love well and have faith that God is HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment