Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Things I get asked, a lot

People ask me all kinds of questions, so here are some things I am going to clear up immediately.

1.  "Can you tell (enter name here) I love them, forgive them, hate them for being stupid?"  Whatever the statement may be.  I could tell them that, but you just did.  If I can talk to them and they are in the room they can hear you.  Don't ask me to do the one thing you have been wanting to do forever.

2.  "Are they okay?"  Of course they are okay, they are off of our world.  They no longer suffer the pain that we do here, the emotional, physical and psychological drama of the world.  They are fine, once they get there they are okay with death.  There are rare exceptions and if that exception was taking place I would be able to tell you and you wouldn't have to ask.

3.  "Is (enter name) going to die soon?"  People believe we have a set date of exiting.  This is not true really.  We can shape this by how long we want to fight, how long we want to be a part of this life.  We make choices every day.  Have you ever read one of those choose your own adventure books.  It's a lot like that, one choice can send you in a spiral somewhere new.  We have lessons to learn and depending on the choices we make depends on how fast we get there to learn the lesson or exit stage left with out learning our lessons. 

4.  "Did they experience pain when they died?"  Most people experience some discomfort on a body level, but they are usually comfortable and I know of no other way to explain that to you.

5.  "Will Demons come through and talk to me?"  There is ying and yang, positive and negative and if you believe that a demon, or negative entity is going to come through it will.  That being said, there is some level that you need to learn accountability.  I have experienced events that are very much like Amityville Horror, truth is, they were all controlled with love, prayer and an honest believe that I could shape the events happening around me through God.  No matter what your God is, God is energy and the energy he is is love and he can help.  So no, I won't let Demons come talk to you, no they will not possess your body, mine or anyone else.  You have control over things that happen and I do too.  I only let the best and brightest come through for you.  Okay so maybe not the brightest in life but they are over there.

6.  "Don't you get tired?"  Physically, yes, I am often busy during the day and then I come to do readings.  If you feel tired I probably do also.  Working with spirit is like soaking up the rays of the sun, or spending time with an old friend that you haven't seen in a while.  Those sort of things, that sort of feeling of lost time but being extremely happy it is lost and rejuvenated in your soul is what it is like.  For me, I love working with spirit because it's a rejuvenation. 

7.  My favorite, "I always have these dreams," YES, before you finish YES IT IS THEM!  If you woke up with a sense like you could feel them, touch them, smell them and even wonder if you were going to wake up with them, yes they were visiting.  If you ask them why they are there because they are supposed to be dead and they laugh at you and say they are feeling better, YES it is most likely them.  Enjoy the blessing.

If you have any other questions ask, I will answer to the best of my knowledge and if don't know, I'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment