Monday, July 2, 2012

No I can not make your house haunted....

This is the second time I have come across this belief or concern.

I have never done readings for people and left their house haunted.

I am not doing any of the following:
1.  Using a Ouija Board
2.  Seance
3.  Doing a Circle calling in spirit to give us a sign of the presence  (Similar to a SEance but different)

So that being said, please understand that I work with those who want to communicate with you, they are loved ones who want to say hello, give you advice or just offer up words of kindness.  They are not there to haunt your house, blow out your plumbing or open and close doors.  Actually, poltergeist activity is brought on by our own negative energy in ourselves and unresolved issues.

So yeah, I am not bringing the dead to a new location to move in.  They don't want to, I swear!

LOL

2 comments:

  1. i was told that one of my spirit guides was quite the jokester.
    that said, is it feasible that he would play jokes on me, e.g., disabling a couple of keys on my keyboard, then enabling them again...back and forth, back and forth?
    i said aloud, "ok very funny...now stop". and it/he did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie earle, again just seeing these comments. Spirit can be a bit of a jokester. The like us smiling and enjoying ourselves. That is what they want for us the most. So yes, it is possible for them to mess with keys on keyboards. They like to mess with any thing electronic most of the time. As long as they respect you when you say knock it off, I say just laugh at them.

    ReplyDelete