Friday, October 26, 2012

WOW

So I had a friend in the spiritual community that got hit by hard times.  I decided to have her put on her pay site that I would do up to 25 readings at $20.00, all proceeds go to her.  Those were the numbers that spirit gave to me.  As I have been giving the readings the feed back has been amazing.

I don't know what it is about being a Medium, you can do this day in and day out but you still wonder if you are going to get it.  I think it has to do with the amount of negativity we face on a day to day basis.

I don't defend my gift any longer.  I tell people they can believe or not believe.  I will not take on a challenge or play games.  Spirit will warn me if you asked me to say the word "petunia" and I won't.  My guides prevent me from dealing with that small minded nature.  To prove I do what I do isn't about using a catch word, it's about speaking words that touch your heart.  It is about you hearing what you need to heal.

This week, not only am I helping a beautiful friend but getting such lovely reminders of why I do this.  Life, it is a beautiful thing, embrace each moment with those you love.  After all, we never know when one will leave us.

How does your Garden Grow?

I am hoping to finish my book in a year.  Let's see if I can get her done.

No comments:

Post a Comment