Monday, February 4, 2013

What? Really

Okay so I was sitting here getting ready to post a story and I forgot what it is I was going to say.

So that is something I want to talk about. 

I have such a short attention span at times.  A lot of times during a reading is the only time I focus, that or writing.  So then I zone out and forget what I was going to say.

Oh I remember: 

Feedback....

As messengers and readers, feed back is so important to us.  It helps us to know which direction we are going or if you should have a bad reading, it happens, then it gives us a chance to offer you another reading, another option or even a chance for you to vent.

Sometimes, our energy is off and a reading is just off.

I also think it is important before you get a reading to ask the person what they get.

I don't get names and I don't get tiny details.  I get the impression of who the person was, I work through feelings and for me I get the sensation of who the person was and that is what I use to give information and validation.  So confirmation lets us know how we can work on improving ourselves.  We have to constantly work and learn new things to become better readers so input helps out. 

Now if you have the worst reading ever you should not be nasty to the reader.  Talk to them, they are human and we all do this, well those of us who are real, to help you with healing and movement in your life.  I have so many people who will also tell me that what I say has nothing to do with the person they loved but when they talk about them it is validation of what I said.  Please be open to listen to what is said and give it a few days to digest.

We should do that with everything, listen, digest and then respond.

You should give feed back in all of things in our life.  Tell people how you feel.  It helps keep that throat Chakra open.  Remember, kindness is key, there is always a way to deliver bad information in a kind way. 

Gentle, gentle with those in the world.

2 comments:

  1. For feedback's sake, I enjoy this blog and your facebook page very very much. Thank you for doing both. :)

    ReplyDelete