Saturday, March 5, 2011

Good morning sleepy head

I did not sleep well last night. We had a new visitor, a friends dog stayed with us and I was concerned all night. He was fine but I slept lightly, that and like the rest of the human population I am waiting for the financial swing to the positive. Please refrain from laughing so hard.

The world is full of beauty and I am blessed to be reminded of this nearly daily. Today though, at the holistic fair, not only did I see beautiful items, beautiful people but beautiful souls.

When I do readings though, sometimes you see the worst of the worst. People at their darkest times, just hoping that there is some moment coming their way that will clarify it all. It is moments like those I wish I could wrap people up in this world and protect them from.... From..... Themselves!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment