Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sunshine on a rainy day

Have you ever been walking, the sky is blue, the sun is shining and all of the sudden it starts raining? Well to me that signifies life. We can all be walking around, everything looks great, not a bad thing in site and we get side swiped, literally.

We all suffer through these periods of rain, where it doesn't look like we are going to ever see our way out. When that rain hits we can not see past the rain drops, even though the sun is just a few feet in front of us. We don't see the joy, we don't feel the warmth in our life and I wonder why that is.

Lately I have had this strange feeling that things are changing. I have no control of the change, however, the best way to describe this is that I am on one of those whirly wheels at the park. I am sitting there holding onto the metal bars and some body else is holding on, running in a circle and spinning me around. Round and round she goes, where she stops, no body knows.

I am pretty dizzy, so I would like to get off this ride, but even if I do, I will still be pretty dizzy, things will be a blur, not clear at all. You know, just like I noted with the rain, can not see past the rain drops, can not see past the blur of your eyes. Sometimes, we just have to ride it out and KNOW in our hearts that the sun is just beyond the way, that the ride will stop and we will get off. Life was meant to be a roller coaster, it's time to enjoy the ride.
OR just vomit, after all, sometimes we all need a release. ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment