Monday, July 25, 2011

The Truth

The truth is my life is changing.
I have been praying for years now that "GOD" (insert your own definition here) give to me an option that is sustainable, move forward to a week ago.
I went to do a reading for a friend of a friend.  She wanted to barter with me as she was moving and offered to let me take things for my daughter.  She told me if I knew anyone who wanted to rent her house and daycare to let her know.
I called my husband and he said, "you should do it."  I should.  I should..  I shoud?!  I should!  YES I SHOULD!  By golly God gave this to me and yes it requires some blood, sweat, tears, butterflies (in the belly only, no butterflies will be harmed in moving forward in my life) and some initial debt to become debt free.
God always answers, just not always in the way you expect.
Be prepared, coming soon will be meditation classes with yours truly.  You will be invited.

Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment