Monday, August 8, 2011

Yup it's true

Let's face it, letting go sucks.

It isn't an enjoyable process during but it is something we all benefit from in the end.  So here is the thing I have to say about this.....

I have prayed long and hard, begged, pleaded and got ready to take a rocket into space to get my message to the powers that be.  I NEED AN "F"ing break down here.  I would like a larger house where I can run a daycare out of.  Guess what, bammo, it was finally delivered.  Took about a year but it's okay, I understand.

So anyway, now I have to rehome my rabbit, lizard and even my disabled father.  I have to let go of personal items that I have loved.  THIS is very hard.  Though the place is double the size and will have one less person in the home, it also has the combination of many different locations going into one.  IT is time to let go.

We hold on to these tangible items because we MIGHT make something cool out of it, we MIGHT give it to someone or my favorite, we MIGHT fit into it again.  What is it that we are holding onto really?  A memory, so why can't we take a picture of the item and write down the memory and scrap book everything we loved - we don't need it any longer.  Why do we need to save everything to make something out of it someday?  We all need to just let go, because these items are really nothing in the spiritual growth in life.  Our Gardens do not need a 1000 gnomes, all they do is distract from the beauty of what we are trying to make and create with in our garden, with in ourselves.

It is time for me to start letting stuff go.  So as I do, keep your eyes and ears out for your chance to benefit from my shedding of things.  Like my pet rabbit and lizard, are looking for good homes.  Donation requested and references preferred.  Oh and remember, the universe is listening and in order to benefit from what it's saying you often have to be prepared to let go of part of your life to move forward.

1 comment:

  1. To move forward in our lives we have to change how we are living in it now...same thing another way to say it...lol...I love this...

    ReplyDelete