Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Absent from my mind

I have to say I have been a bit absent from my mind, which is different than absent minded.  See I am aware I have a mind and it isn't missing, but I seem to be not using it as of late.  I am disorganized and get "lost" in my day quite easily. 

I have to say that these moments happen a lot to me and the more I work with spirit the more absent from my mind I become.  It is part of the reading process, I have to almost separate from my conscious mind and work with my subconscious mind that actually "listens" to spirit.  I feel like the more I work with spirit the more absent I become from my mind.  This can be a good thing sometimes and not others.  Especially when  you have a pile of things you need to finish.

The thing that I tell people who are trying to learn mediumship or their intuitive skills is that you need to be absent from your mind.  You need to know how to not listen to the conscious which will fill you with doubt and disagreements about your gift.  What you need to do is step back and listen to what you feel comes from the subconscious.

So go ahead and when you are looking for answers, be absent from your mind.  It's all good.

How does your spiritual garden grow?

Remember, some plants grow stronger than others.  Let spirit guide you on your path.

No comments:

Post a Comment