Thursday, April 18, 2013

The truth about the thought....

Many of you may know that thoughts are energy and energy has power.  It is true but here is something that we have all done.

Scenario 1:  You wake up and stub your toe.  You go down stairs and spill the milk on the floor and then nearly slip cleaning it up.  You hear an awful sound upstairs to find your pet puking in the middle of the bed. 

What is the first thing we think?

It's going to be one of THOSE days.

Scenario 2:  You wake up before your alarm and have a ton of energy.  You make a nice breakfast, sit in the quiet.  You get everyone out the door on time and have time to spare.  All the traffic lights are green and you get to work 15 minutes early just to find out the boss is out today.  (that is always good usually right)

What is the first thing we think?

Usually nothing or we will be like, "thank goodness."  Nothing usually though.

SOOOOO here you go....

Why is Scenario 1 ONE of those days, because you are giving it a negative tone from the start and all you are going to see is the Negative.

Now turn it around and laugh, you wake up and stub your toe, crap that hurt, but then when you spill the milk and almost fall laugh, laugh at spirit at the universe for trying to provide you humor relief from the start to your morning and if that doesn't make you laugh laugh at the pet puking in the middle of the bed, it's funny. 

Now turn it around, Scenario 2, didn't hear any laughable events yet but send out appreciation for each thing that goes smoothly and if your boss isn't there?  Even more reason to work harder to prove yourself to them and yourself.

So if the day starts to have what appears to be bad events ask if you brought this to yourself by being in a negative state of mind.  Focusing on what went right. "So I spilled my milk but at least I still had coffee."  "My car worked well today ."  OR "I have been meaning to change the bed anyway."  Or how about, "my poor cat, hair balls don't seem fun." 

How you look at the events that happen on a day to day basis will change how you attract things to you.  If you focus just on the positive and see the what we call negative as a learning lesson, the world isn't so ugly anymore.

Remember, it's your garden, you can either choose to enjoy the fragrant flowers around you or focus on the smallest weeds.  You can either eat the fruits of your labor or complain you have to wash the dirt off?  ENJOY LIFE! 

So how is your Garden growing?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Celeste!

    I just realized you and I both use blogger, so it will be so much easier to keep an eye out for your new posts now that I'm following on here. Yay!

    FYI, I'm Cathy Jones. Lucy Crowe is my pen name, and I use blogger for my writing. Not sure if you remember me, but I order a reading from you awhile back. My daughter, Rachel, did as well.

    Anywho, just wanted to drop by and say hi. If you have the time to check out my site, please do. But no worries either way. I'm definitely just here because I love your posts. :)

    Have a good one! Keep blogging! <3

    -Lucy

    ReplyDelete