Sunday, March 8, 2015

I see you, I LOVE YOU

Today I had did a service at my church.  I was talking about how the negativity around us has become so magnified lately.  That we need to start with love and change the world.  I printed out all of these papers that said, "Welcome, I love you," or "Welcome, you are beautiful" or "Welcome, you are generous."  The point was to receive a positive affirmation in regards to their soul. 

I see you, I love you.

In this world of imperfect things, yet there is a desire for perfection.  This is the most absurd concept.  Perfection is an abstract concept anyway, what is deemed perfection for me is not perfection for someone else.  Truth is, nothing and no one is perfect.

I see you, I love you.

What is perfect is our soul.
Love
Kindness
Compassion
Consideration
Generosity
Love

Our soul is a perfect soul and our battle is the imperfect human form which we exist in.  Some call this world a grand illusion and in some ways it is.  It is however, much more than an illusion.  It is an illusion we all are part of so we need to do the best we can with this "illusion" and make it enjoyable.  Some believe in fighting and war but what if we stopped believe in it and just became the love.  Hmmmm, curious right.  How would we exist in the world if everything was just love.

I see you, I love you.

This becomes difficult as in general we rarely love ourselves let alone unconditionally love others.  In the end, as my other post said previous, how can we love others if we don't love ourselves.  The key to your morning is to wake up and say, "I love me, imperfections and all.  My ego and my soul are loved as I journey through this world and learn my lessons."  If we can learn this we are golden.  If we can embrace this we are growing. 

So when I say, "I see you, I love you."  What I am saying is, "I see your imperfections and I love your soul none the less." 

Take your time and feel the beauty inside of you. 

How does your Garden Grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment