Monday, October 15, 2012

Did you hear me?

As a Medium or a therapist one of the hardest things is watching someone get what you are saying and cry because the truth is resonating and then nothing.  We watch you fall and make the same mistakes and come back crying wondering why you aren't moving forward.  Spirit tries to guide with kindness and love and many of the people in this world UNDERSTAND the concept but have trouble putting it into play.  I of course am no less guilty of such things than anyone else who sits before me.

I have had clients come time and time again, spirit gives them warnings and then they are angry when their life goes to hell.  I can empathize with the emotions they are feeling but I can not understand why they do NOT take responsibility for their own actions.  It is your fault that life just kicked your ass 6 ways to sunday.  It is no other person who caused this on you.  I do not want to hear about how people abused you, hurt you, or generally stepped all over you, I get it, been there, felt it but I am fully responsible for what I do with myself when I move forward.

Spirits message the last few days; "Take responsibility for your own life."

Just do it....

How does your garden grow?  This time of year, sometimes a little slow.

1 comment:

  1. as you already know, (too) many people prefer to remain the victim vs taking charge and moving forward.
    victimhood has its own set of (perceived) benefits.
    yeah, they hear you.
    they're just not listening.

    ReplyDelete